Run for Palestine (RFP) uses Chimp as it’s fundraising platform. After the run, RFP asks Chimp to transfer all the funds raised to Islamic Relief Canada (IRC). IRC then allocates all the funds to ‘The Recovering Well Being of Gaza’s Children’ initiative.
This guide walks you through setting up an account on Chimp and joining the RFP 2018 Fundraising Campaign.
1. Sign up for an account with CHIMP, our fundraising platform
You will receive an email from CHIMP. Clicking the link sent to your email will direct you to the login page. Login with your newly created credentials.
2. Click here to visit Toronto’s Fundraising Page and click ‘Start a Fundraising Page’
Ideas for Purpose:
Ideas for How to Help:
Ideas for About the Organizers:
5. Let’s add a Picture of you, a video and photo’s to your gallery, the more you add the more it will help you to fundraise.
6. Now set your personal fundraising goal and the goal date ( the date of the run: August 18 2018)
7. Your page is now ready to start collecting donations! The next step is to share this page with your friends and family (via social media or email). On the right, you’ll see a box ‘Spread the Word’. Copy the URL and share it with everyone!